Zero Proof Raspberry Rosé Spritzer
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 1 Serving
Perfect for the summer, this refreshing and bubbly alcohol-free drink is made using a DIY shrub as the base.
Raspberry Rosé Shrub
- ½ cup Roland® Rosé Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Roland® Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Roland® Sea Salt
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional)
Raspberry Rosé Spritzer
- 2 ounces Raspberry Rosé Shrub
- 6 ounces sparkling water/club soda
- ½ cup cubed ice
- Dried rose buds
- Fresh raspberries
For the Shrub
- In a mason jar or sealable container, combine all ingredients. Seal container and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to two days.
- If the rosemary was added, remove.
- Using a blender, puree until smooth. Strain through cheese cloth or coffee filter. Return the mixture to the resealable container.
- Final product can be used immediately or stored up to a week under refrigeration.
For the Spritzer
- In a tall glass, pour the shrub into the bottom.
- Layer the ice into the glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with dried rose buds and/or raspberries as desired.
In This Recipe
Rosé Wine Vinegar
#76320 | 8.45 FL. OZ.
Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste
#71686 | 12 FL.OZ.
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.