Zero Proof Raspberry Rosé Spritzer
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 1
Perfect for the summer, this refreshing and bubbly alcohol-free drink is made using a DIY shrub as the base.
Raspberry Rosé Shrub
Raspberry Rosé Spritzer
- 2 ounces Raspberry Rosé Shrub
- 6 ounces sparkling water/club soda
- ½ cup cubed ice
- Dried rose buds
- Fresh raspberries
For the Shrub
- In a mason jar or sealable container, combine all ingredients. Seal container and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to two days.
- If the rosemary was added, remove.
- Using a blender, puree until smooth. Strain through cheese cloth or coffee filter. Return the mixture to the resealable container.
- Final product can be used immediately or stored up to a week under refrigeration.
For the Spritzer
- In a tall glass, pour the shrub into the bottom.
- Layer the ice into the glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with dried rose buds and/or raspberries as desired.