Lychee Watermelon Refresher
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 2 Servings
This delicious and fruity mocktail incorporates lychees and watermelon for a non-alcoholic take on a traditional mojito.
- 6 ounces watermelon juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ¼ cup Roland® Lychees
- ¼ cup Coconut Water (we used Roland® Lite Coconut Milk)
- 1 cup of ice
- Ice, for serving
- Lime wedges or wheels, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Whole lychee, for garnish
- To use canned coconut milk, prepare ahead of time by refrigerating the can overnight. The coconut cream will separate allowing the coconut water to be poured off. (The remaining coconut cream can then be used for any kitchen ingredient needs such as vegan whipped cream or coffee creamer).
- To prepare the lychee, muddle in a glass until no large chunks remain.
- Add the muddled lychee to a large cocktail shaker with lime juice, watermelon juice and ice. Shake until chilled and combined.
- Prepare two tall glasses with additional ice, pour the watermelon and lychee mixture into each glass until ¾ full. Top each glass with chilled coconut water.
- Garnish with lime, lychee, and mint.
In This Recipe
Lychees in Heavy Syrup
#90016 | 19.9 OZ.
Lite Coconut Milk
#86014 | 13.5 FL.OZ.