Lychee Watermelon Refresher
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 2
This delicious and fruity mocktail incorporates lychees and watermelon for a non-alcoholic take on a traditional mojito.
- To use canned coconut milk, prepare ahead of time by refrigerating the can overnight. The coconut cream will separate allowing the coconut water to be poured off. (The remaining coconut cream can then be used for any kitchen ingredient needs such as vegan whipped cream or coffee creamer).
- To prepare the lychee, muddle in a glass until no large chunks remain.
- Add the muddled lychee to a large cocktail shaker with lime juice, watermelon juice and ice. Shake until chilled and combined.
- Prepare two tall glasses with additional ice, pour the watermelon and lychee mixture into each glass until ¾ full. Top each glass with chilled coconut water.
- Garnish with lime, lychee, and mint.