This is My Jam Negroni
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
Our very own, sophisticatedly-sweet Negroni. This class cocktail has many adaptations, try ours out!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth (we used Carpano Antica)
- 3/4 ounces Campari
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Fig Jam (get the fig jam on amazon)
- Roland® Sliced Crystallized Ginger, to garnish
- In a separate mixing glass add the gin, sweet vermouth, campari and ice. Stir until well combined
- In a rocks glass place fig jam at the bottom of the glass and place one large ice cube on top. Strain the cocktail mixer over the ice cube and fig jam
- Garnish the cocktail with a slice of crystalized ginger and enjoy responsibly!
In This Recipe
#65603 | 8.1 OZ.
Sliced Crystallized Ginger
#60320 | 6 LB.