For the Love of Brine Martini
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
We know everyone has their own specific martini preferences, but we are confident this dirty caperberry and green peppercorn martini will have you changing your order for good!
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka or gin (for our cocktail we used gin)
- Dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Roland® Dirty Martini Olive Juice
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Green Peppercorns in Brine
- 1-3 Roland® Wild Caperberries to garnish
- Place a clean martini glass in the freezer to chill
- In a cocktail shaker combine the liquor of your choice, olive juice, green peppercorns and ice. Shake well until chilled
- Remove the chilled martini glass and mist with dry vermouth (you can also swirl a small amount around the glass and then pour out the liquid)
- Double strain the cocktail into your chilled martini glass
- Garnish with 1-3 whole caperberries and enjoy responsibly!
In This Recipe
#70092 | 15.75 OZ.
Green Peppercorns in Water, salt added
#70360 | 7.05 OZ.
Dirty Martini Olive Juice
#71650 | 25.4 FL.OZ.