Strawberry Lychee Mojito
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
This refreshing and floral cocktail is perfect for spring and summer weather! Recipe by creator Annie Siegfried.
- 6 Roland® Lychees in Heavy Syrup, reserve 2-3 for garnish
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges, reserve one for garnish
- 8 leaves of mint, plus 2 sprigs for garnish
- 4 strawberries, sliced, reserve 1 for garnish
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- 1 oz rose syrup mixer
- Crushed ice
- 2 ounces Roland® Lychees in Heavy Syrup (syrup only)
- Club soda, for topping
- In a 16 ounce (454g) glass, layer the lime wedges, mint leaves, lychees and sliced strawberries
- Pour in the rum and muddle the mixture for about 30 seconds. The goal is to squeeze out the lime juice, mash the berries and lychees and to allow the mint to release its oils. There should be bits of strawberries and lychees left when muddling is complete.
- Add the crushed ice, rose syrup mixer, lychee syrup and top off with club soda. Stir well!
- Garnish with a lime wedge, 2-3 lychees, a halved strawberry, and mint stems
Find Annie on Instagram @annie_siegfried