Summer Melon Limeade
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 2
This mocktail incorporates cantaloupe and lime for a sweet & tangy refresher!
- 1 cup fresh cantaloupe, chopped
- 3 ounces light mandarin orange syrup (drained from Roland® Mandarin Oranges)
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces Seedlip Grove 42 Citrus
- 2 cups cubed ice
- 1 tablespoon Lime Zest
- ¼ cup Roland® Fine Sea Salt
- Thinly sliced lime wheels, for garnish
- Fresh melon balls or cubes, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine salt and lime zest; stir until combined. Set mixture aside.
- Place fresh cantaloupe, mandarin orange syrup, lime juice and seed lip into the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Use a lime wheel to moisten the rim of a glass, then dip into the salt mixture.
- Careful not to disturb the salt rim, add lime wheel(s) and ice to the glass. Fill with the melon limeade.
- Garnish with fresh lemon balls if desired.
In This Recipe
Fancy Whole Mandarin Orange Segments in Light Syrup
#64006 | 11 OZ.
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.