Spicy Virgin Bloody Mary
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 2 Servings
This spicy and flavorful drink incorporates our Roland® Clam Juice and Roland® Anchovies for a seafood twist on a classic cocktail.
- 1 ounce Roland® Clam Juice
- 1-2 each Roland® Anchovies
- 16 ounces spicy tomato vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces Roland® Olive Juice
- 3 each Roland® Piquillo Peppers
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 cups of ice
- Roland® Habanero Pepper Sauce
- Celery stalks, for garnish
- In a blender combine clam juice, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, olive juice, celery seeds, fresh tomatoes, lemon juice, piquillo peppers and black pepper. Blend until smooth.
- In a large drink pitcher combine the blended mixture with the vegetable juice and ice, stir to combine.
- Add habanero pepper sauce to achieve the desired level of spice. Alternatively, this could be done in each individual glass if desired.
- Serve in tall glasses a long celery stalk and a choice of additional garnishes.
In This Recipe
#21232 | 8.1 FL.OZ.
Flat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil
#18222 | 2 OZ.
Dirty Martini Olive Juice
#71650 | 25.4 FL.OZ.
#45558 | 8.1 OZ.
Habanero Pepper Sauce
#32916 | 32 FL.OZ.
Whole Golden Pepperoncini
#45696 | 11.5 FL.OZ.
#91016 | 15 OZ.
Spanish Pitted Queen Olives - 120/130
#71868 | 3.75 OZ DW