Hummus Grazing Board
Hummus boards are great for grazing at holiday parties! See how we built ours using a wide variety of Roland products.
- Hummus (you can use Roland®Tahini to make your own!)
- Roland® Whole Kalamata Olives
- Roland® Fire Roasted Red Peppers
- Roland® Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Roland® Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Roland® Manzanilla Olives
- Roland® Rolled Anchovies with Capers
- Roland® Nonpareille Capers
- Roland® Toasted Everything Flatbreads
- Spread hummus around the edge of a serving platter
- Chop up olives, sun dried tomatoes, red onions, and fresh herbs finely and arrange on top of the hummus to create a pretty and colorful layer
- Drizzle the hummus with olive oil
- Add accoutrements of choice, like fresh vegetables, fruit, anchovies, and stacks of crackers to the empty portion of the board for serving
Chef's Tip: We arranged our ingredients in a grid pattern by color to make it more visually appealing!
In This Recipe
Whole Kalamata Olives - 180/200
#71742 | 6.7 OZ. DW
Fire-Roasted Red Peppers
#45654 | 12 OZ.
Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts
#40820 | 6.5 OZ.
Spanish Pitted Manzanilla Olives - 340/360
#71862 | 32 FL.OZ.
Rolled Anchovies with Capers in Olive Oil
#18224 | 2 OZ.
#70038 | 16 FL.OZ.
Toasted Everything Flatbreads
#71148 | 5 OZ.
#70150 | 16 OZ.