Spicy Chili Onion Crisp Caponata
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 15 4 oz. Servings
A quick and easy twist on a traditional caponata.
- ½ cup Roland® Diced Artichoke Bottom, drained
- 1 cup Roland® Grilled Eggplant, medium diced
- ½ cup Roland® Diced Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- ½ cup green onions, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Roland® Tahini
- 2 tablespoons Roland® Spicy Chili Onion Crisp
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, grated on microplane
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely sliced
- 2 cups Roland® Israeli Couscous
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, mix the artichokes through the green onions together. Toss well to incorporate
- In a small bowl, whisk the tahini paste through the lemon juice. Stir well to combine
- Pour the dressing (contents of the small bowl) over the artichoke mixture, folding gently to combine
- Fold in the basil, mint, and couscous
- Divide up into small containers, topping with toasted sesame seeds
In This Recipe
Diced Artichoke Bottoms
#40526 | 5.51 LB.
Grilled Eggplant Marinated in Oil
#31040 | 63.5 OZ
Diced Fire-Roasted Red Peppers
#45578 | 28 OZ.
Spicy Chili Onion Crisp
#87727 | 35.2 OZ.