Piquillo and Chipotle Red Pepper Dip
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4-6 Servings
This easy-to-make, delicious red pepper dip will be the perfect appetizer for your game day festivities!
- 1 (8oz) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Roland® Chipotle Peppers
- 1 14.4 oz jar Roland® Piquillo Peppers
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Roland® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Roland® Classic Water Crackers, for serving
- Roland® Everything Flatbreads, for serving
- Cilantro, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, chipotle and piquillo peppers, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt
- Blend until well combined, or to desired consistency
- Serve with water crackers and enjoy!
In This Recipe
#45598 | 14.4 OZ.
Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
#45780 | 7.05 OZ.
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
#70540 | 8.45 FL.OZ.
Classic Water Cracker
#71020 | 4.4 OZ.