Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Board
A charcuterie board is the perfect appetizer for a gathering, whether it be a picnic, brunch, holiday, or dinner party. By combining unique flavors and textures, you can create a crowd pleaser in a matter of minutes.
- 1 jar Roland® Cornichons
- 1 jar Roland® Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Roland® Green Olives Stuffed with Mizithra and Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Roland® Fire Roasted Whole Red Peppers, sliced
- 1 jar Roland® Chianti Wine Jelly
- 1 jar Roland® Fig Jam
- 1/2 cup Roland® Grained Dijon Mustard
- 1 jar Roland® Artichoke & Quinoa Spread
- Roland® Blood Orange Balsamic Glaze, for drizzle
- 1 cup Roland® Dried Red Cherries
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup granny smith apples, sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup nut mix of your choice
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- 1 block of sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 link hard salami, sliced
- Sliced prosciutto
- Sliced ham
- 1 box Roland® Traditional Crostini
- 1/2 box Roland® Rosemary Everything Flatbreads
- 1/2 box Roland® Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- Crusty French baguette, sliced
- Cut your breads and cheeses
- Scoop your condiments into small bowls or ramekins (or leave them in the jars with no lids!)
- On a large cutting board or marble serving platter, arrange jars or bowls of condiments, olives, vegetables, and cornichons sporadically to create areas of height
- Add cheeses, meats, and sliced bread to fill in the board
- Lay fresh fruit in between the arrangement to fill in gaps and add pops of color
- Space out groups of crackers in empty segments
- Layer in nuts, crackers, and dried fruit to fill in any remaining gaps
- Garnish with fresh florals or herb sprigs if desired
- Display a bottle of balsamic glaze for guests to drizzle as they please
Ready to get started on your own charcuterie board? Check out our Roland® Charcuterie Collection here, which includes even more ingredient options!
In This Recipe
#46704 | 12 FL.OZ.
Whole Kalamata Olives - 180/200
#71742 | 6.7 OZ. DW
Green Olives Stuffed with Mizithra and Feta Cheese
#31220 | 4.18 LB.
Fire Roasted Whole Red Peppers
#45652 | 7.5 OZ.
#65603 | 8.1 OZ.
Chianti Wine Jelly
#65402 | 8.1 OZ.
Grained Dijon Mustard
#70314 | 7 OZ.
Artichoke & Quinoa Spread
#72696 | 10.2 OZ.
Blood Orange Glaze made with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
#76308 | 5.07 FL. OZ.
Dried Red Cherries
#60410 | 16 OZ.
#72800 | 7.05 OZ.
Rosemary Everything Flatbreads
#71152 | 5 OZ.