Curry Couscous Salad
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 12-16 Servings
A salad perfect for lunch, this recipe features Roland® Israeli Couscous along with various spices and toppings to create layers of flavor.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (21.16 ounce) canister Roland® Israeli Couscous
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Roland® Piquillo Peppers, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin on the bias - save a few greens for garnish
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped - save 1/8 cup for garnish
- 3/4 cup Roland® Pitted Oil Cured Olives
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt, to taste
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add 1 tablespoon salt, turmeric and 2 teaspoon of curry powder. Cook couscous until al dente, drain and immediately rinse in cold water until couscous is cool.
- While couscous is cooking, cut tomatoes, peppers, green onions, and pistachios. Set aside.
- To make the vinaigrette, in a medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon curry powder, curry paste, sherry vinegar and salt, whisk in oils.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette. Taste and add more curry powder and salt if needed.
- Garnish with green onion tops, feta cheese and whole pistachios.
In This Recipe
Traditional Israeli Couscous
#72090 | 21.1 OZ.
#45558 | 8.1 OZ.
Yellow Curry Paste
#87220 | 6.87 OZ.
Sherry Wine Vinegar
#70548 | 12.68 FL.OZ.
#70648 | 8.45 FL.OZ.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#70628 | 16.9 FL.OZ.
Pitted Oil-Cured Olives
#71456 | 5 LB.
#70626 | 16.9 FL.OZ.
Jackfruit Skewers with Caramelized Onion Israeli Couscous Salad
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4 Servings