Spicy Hearts of Palm Salad
A quick and simple vegetable-forward salad with an interesting meld of sweetness and spice.
- 14 oz. Roland® Premium Hearts of Palm drained and sliced into 1/4" half moons
- 2 tbsp. Roland® Grained Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Roland® Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Roland® Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Roland® Rosé Vinegar
- 6 cups baby arugula (or mixed greens)
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano or good quality Parmesan, grated
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Drain and rinse hearts of palm in water
- Whisk together mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Immerse the hearts of palm in the vinaigrette and marinate for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator
- Separate the hearts of palm and reserve the remaining vinaigrette
- In the meantime, build your salad with arugula, red onions, and jalapenos
- Remove hearts of palm from refrigerator and place on top of salad
- Drizzle reserved vinaigrette on the salad
- Garnish with cheese and enjoy
In This Recipe
Premium Hearts of Palm
#45820 | 14 OZ.
Grained Dijon Mustard
#76230 | 12.3 OZ
Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste
#71686 | 12 FL.OZ.
#70626 | 16.9 FL.OZ.