Creamy Coconut Soba Noodle Salad
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 6-8 Servings
This creamy coconut soba noodle salad is a refreshing meal that leverages classic Asian flavors and bursts with bright colors.
- 12.8 oz. (one package) Roland® Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin on a bias
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- Roland® Black Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Chicken or marinated flank steak
Coconut Dressing Ingredients
- 13.5 oz. (one can) Roland® Classic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Roland® Rice Wine Vinegar
- Cook the soba noodles in salted boiling water for about 5-7 minutes or until they are done. Strain the noodles under cold water and set aside
- Place all of the coconut dressing ingredients in a food processor. Mix until the dressing is smooth and creamy. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, place the cooked soba noodles, green onions, cilantro, basil, carrots, and red cabbage. Pour the dressing on top and mix together. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper
- Garnish with green onions and black sesame seeds
*Optional: top with chicken or marinated flank steak
In This Recipe
Organic Soba Noodles
#72310 | 12.8 OZ
Unsweetened Coconut Milk
#86002 | 13.5 FL.OZ.
Rice Wine Vinegar
#70512 | 20 FL.OZ.
Black Sesame Seeds
#84238 | 4.12 OZ.