Spicy Sriracha Michelada
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
A refreshing summer cocktail packed with flavor! Try this Spicy Sriracha Michelada in place of a Bloody Mary at your next brunch!
- Roland® Harissa Spice Blend, rim and garnish
- 1 teaspoon Roland® Sriracha Chili Sauce (get the Sriracha at Target!)
- ¼ oz Roland® Soy Sauce
- 2 limes, divided
- ¼ oz Roland® Clam Juice
- 1 ½ oz tomato juice
- 6 oz Mexican lager
- Roland® Pitted Manzanilla Olives, to garnish
- Roland® Extra Fine Cornichons, to garnish
- Grilled shrimp, to garnish
- Roland® Jalapeno Slices, for garnish
- Rim the cocktail glass with half a lime and dip the rim into a plate with the harissa spice
- In a large cocktail glass, combine sriracha, soy sauce, ½ oz lime juice, clam juice, and tomato juice. Mix to combine
- Add ice and finish with a lager beer of your choice
- Garnish with a lime wheel, shrimp, more harissa spice, and a cornichon and manzanilla olive skewer
In This Recipe
Harissa Spice Blend
#75062 | 2.46 OZ.
Sriracha Chili Sauce
#87190 | 17 OZ.
#87084 | 8.5 FL.OZ.
#21232 | 8.1 FL.OZ.