Truffle & Sun-Dried Tomato Duchess Potatoes
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 3-5 Servings
A great way to give a second life to leftover mashed potatoes from holiday meals!
- 3 cups of prepared mashed potatoes (cold, made with butter & milk)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup half and half
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- ¼ cup Roland® Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Organic White Truffle Oil (get the original White Truffle Oil on Amazon)
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Finely chop the sun dried tomatoes into very small pieces. Add the cut tomatoes to a medium sized mixing bowl
- Crack the egg into the mixing bowl and stir to combine with the tomatoes
- Add the half half, mashed potatoes, cheese and truffle oil to the mixing bowl, stir to combine
- Season the mixture with sea salt and then place into a large piping big that is fitted with a large star piping tip
- Pipe small florets of the potato mixture onto a sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper. Each one should be spaced not to touch one another, though they will not expand during cooking
- Place the sheet pan in the oven, and bake for 12 minutes
- Turn the pan in the oven for even browning, then bake for an additional 12 minutes or until golden brown edges are achieved
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. Lift each from the pan using a thin metal spatula
- Serve and enjoy!
In This Recipe
#46802 | 6.34 OZ
Organic White Truffle Oil
#70679 | 3.38 FL.OZ.