Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4
Digital creator and food photographer Swarnika (@swarnika) adds our Roland® Organic White Truffle Oil to elevate this simple, yet delicious pasta dish.
- 16 oz. gnocchi, cooked according to package instructions
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon Roland® Organic White Truffle Oil
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a heavy bottomed pan and cook garlic for a minute until fragrant. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until they start to brown.
- Add chili flakes, salt, pepper, and fresh thyme.
- Toss in the cooked gnocchi and stir in 1 teaspoon of Roland® Organic White Truffle Oil.
- Add the freshly grated parmesan and serve warm.
*Find Swarnika on Instagram at @swarnika_