Butter Garlic Mushrooms
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 2 Servings
Digital creator and food photographer Swarnika (@swarnika_) incorporated Roland® Sauteed Onions into these buttery and garlicky mushrooms for a touch of sweetness.
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup Roland® Sauteed Onions
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely minced
- Heat butter over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms in a single layer and cook for about 7-8 minutes until the mushrooms brown.
- Add minced garlic, chili flakes, thyme, and cook for one minute.
- Add sauteed onions, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix. Cook for 3 minutes and stir in the minced parsley. Serve warm and enjoy.
*Find Swarnika on Instagram at @swarnika_
In This Recipe
#45476 | 6.61 LB.
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
#70540 | 8.45 FL.OZ.
#87084 | 8.5 FL.OZ.