Quinoa Buddha Bowl
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 2 Servings
A healthy bowl perfect for lunch, this recipe features white quinoa along with fresh and roasted vegetables to create layers of flavor.
- 2 cups Roland® Organic White Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup roasted chickpeas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes
- Drain your chickpeas, pat dry, and toss in olive oil, salt and pepper until coated
- Chop your sweet potato into bite-sized pieces. Toss in olive oil and salt until coated
- Place your chickpeas and sweet potatoes on sheet pans lined with parchment paper
- Roast the chickpeas and sweet potatoes in the oven on 425° for 20-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool
- Cook the white quinoa according to package directions
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, oil, Za'atar, water, and date syrup in a bowl. Season with salt and mix. Set aside
- Utilizing a shallow bowl, lay your bed of spinach
- Next, add a scoop of the cooked quinoa
- Next to the quinoa, layer your roasted chickpeas
- Add your section of sliced avocado
- Arrange the roasted sweet potatoes next to the avocado
- Finish by adding your sliced cherry tomatoes
- Dressing can be served on the side or drizzled on top
In This Recipe
Organic White Quinoa
#72683 | 12 OZ.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#70628 | 16.9 FL.OZ.
Za'atar Spice Blend
#75066 | 2.46 OZ.
Red Wine Vinegar
#70582 | 1 GAL.