Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 6
Ground turkey is cooked with vegetables and tossed in an Asian-inspired sauce, then spooned onto a bed of fresh lettuce.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside
- Heat avocado oil in a saucepan over medium to high heat. Add ground turkey and crumble; cook until meat starts to brown. Drain excess fat
- Add onion and cook until translucent and turkey is cooked through, about 5 minutes
- Add the peppers and water chestnuts, cook about 5 minutes or until peppers begin to soften
- Add the sauce and simmer on low heat, coating the turkey and vegetables with the sauce
- Scoop into butter lettuce, garnish with green onions, and serve with a side of dipping sauce
In This Recipe
Sliced Water Chestnuts
#42530 | 8 OZ.
#87084 | 8.5 FL.OZ.
#87100 | 7.4 OZ.
Thai Style Spicy Sweet Chili Sauce
#87193 | 6.34 OZ.