Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 6 Servings
Ground turkey is cooked with vegetables and tossed in an Asian-inspired sauce, then spooned onto a bed of fresh lettuce.
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Avocado Oil
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 8 oz. (1 can) Roland® Sliced Water Chestnuts, chopped
- Butter lettuce, for serving
- Chopped green onion, for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Roland® Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Roland® Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Roland® Thai Style Spicy Sweet Chili Sauce (and extra for dipping)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Roland® Fine Crystal Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside
- Heat avocado oil in a saucepan over medium to high heat. Add ground turkey and crumble; cook until meat starts to brown. Drain excess fat
- Add onion and cook until translucent and turkey is cooked through, about 5 minutes
- Add the peppers and water chestnuts, cook about 5 minutes or until peppers begin to soften
- Add the sauce and simmer on low heat, coating the turkey and vegetables with the sauce
- Scoop into butter lettuce, garnish with green onions, and serve with a side of dipping sauce
In This Recipe
#87084 | 8.5 FL.OZ.
#87100 | 7.4 OZ.
Thai Style Sweet Chili Sauce
#87193 | 6.34 OZ.
Rice Wine Vinegar
#70512 | 20 FL.OZ.
#70654 | 8.45 FL.OZ.
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.