Roasted Garlic and Balsamic Caesar Dressing
A creamy and flavorful dressing that compliments salads but can also be used atop of poultry or as a dip for vegetables.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. of Roland® Dijon Mustard
- 5 roasted garlic cloves
- 4 Roland® Anchovies, rinsed well
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1/2 cup Roland® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Roland® Balsamic Vinegar
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco (optional)
To Roast Garlic:
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Using a bulb of fresh garlic peel away extra layers of the outer skin. At the top of the bulb, flatten it by making a straight cut into the top of the cloves about a half of an inch. Toss the bulb with Extra Virgin Olive oil just to coat. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 35-50 minutes or until the garlic cloves are fork tender. Reserve for dressing.
- In a food processor or blender mix the egg yolks, mustard, roasted garlic cloves and anchovies
- Slowly drizzle in the canola oil and then slowly add the balsamic vinegar
- Slowly drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil
- Finish with the lemon juice, cheese (optional), Tabasco (optional), and Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
In This Recipe
#70278 | 13 OZ.
Flat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil
#18204 | 8.81 OZ.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#70632 | 33.8 FL.OZ.
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
#70540 | 8.45 FL.OZ.