Cookie Butter Coconut Horchata
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4-6 Servings
A sweet, creamy, and delicious beverage, with a little holiday spin! We used Roland® Speculoos Cookie Butter to add another layer of flavor.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cinnamon stick, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (13.5 oz) can Roland® Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Roland® Speculoos Cookie Butter, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 cups water, divided
- Ice to serve
- Speculoos cookie to garnish
- 2 oz Rum floater (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, cinnamon, and almonds. Cover with 2 cups of water at room temperature. Cover for at least 4 hours so that the rice softens slightly
Strain the water from the cinnamon, rice, and almond mixture
In the carafe of a blender, blend the rice mixture with coconut milk and cookie butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and the grains of rice are completely ground
Strain the resulting liquid into a pitcher, and mix well until everything is well combined. Add the remaining water, and serve with ice and a cinnamon stick
Rim your glasses with extra cookie butter, top with Speculoos cookie crumbles, and a rum floater if desired
In This Recipe
Organic Coconut Milk
#86018 | 13.5 FL.OZ.
Speculoos Cookie Butter
#65840 | 14.1 OZ.