Dip in to the delicious nutty and savory flavors of this Baba Ganoush from @foodierenee.
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil
- Halve the eggplants lengthwise, and place them in the prepared pan with the halved sides down. Roast the eggplant for 30-40 minutes, or until it is soft
- Cool for 10 minutes and scoop out the flesh with a large spoon, leaving the skin behind. Place the flesh in a strainer over a bowl and gently stir the eggplant to release some more moisture
- Place the eggplant flesh, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir in the parsley, salt and cumin
- Transfer the Baba Ganoush to a serving bowl and lightly drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle with paprika and serve