Strawberry-Fig Mascarpone Crostini
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 3-4 Servings
A quick and easy appetizer packed full of flavor! Discover these delicious crostini by creator Annie Siegfried.
- 1 baguette, cut into 12 slices
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 10-12 strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Roland® Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Cut the baguette into thin slices, toast lightly if desired
- Spread a spoonful of mascarpone cheese on each slice, top with 3-4 slices of strawberry, chopped walnut and basil
- Drizzle over with fig balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Find Annie on Instagram @annie_siegfried!