Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings
Difficulty: Medium | Makes: 3-4 Servings
These sweet and spicy wings use Roland® Sriracha Chili Sauce for an Asian spin on classic chicken wings.
- 3 pounds chicken wings (or you may substitute drummettes for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Roland® Sriracha Chili Sauce (get the Sriracha at Target)
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Soy Sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup honey
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the sriracha chili sauce, soy sauce, butter, garlic, lime juice, and honey in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil while whisking. Season with salt & pepper. Allow the mixture to cool and portion half of this mixture for the marinade. Reserve the other half for the cooked wings.
- Place the chicken pieces in a freezer bag or large bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken & marinate in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- When the chicken is done marinating, place it on a non-stick sheet pan.
- Roast for approximately 50 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Heat the remaining reserved sauce and toss in a bowl over chicken pieces after they are fully cooked. Serve with lime wedges.