Spicy Sardine Sandwich
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 2-3 Servings
Hop on the tinned fish trend with this perfectly spicy sardine sandwich by creator Annie Siegfried.
- 1 tin Roland® Sardines in Olive Oil
- 1/2 cups green onions, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded, deveined, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo or sour cream
- 2-3 croissants
- A handful of spinach
- 2 small tomatoes
- In a small bowl mix the sardines, green onion, celery, jalapeno and mayo (or sour cream), until combined
- Cut each croissant in half and spread the salas mixture on one side
- Top with spinach and tomatoes, then close the croissant. Enjoy!