Salmon Burgers with Gochujang Mayonnaise
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 6-8
Food photographer and blogger Janani (@skillettoplate) pairs gochujang mayonnaise with salmon burgers, perfect for grilling during the summer time.
- 1 pound skinless raw salmon, grounded in food processor
- 1 large egg
- 1 bread slice, torn to pieces and pulsed in food processor
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced
- Avocado oil, for cooking
Gochujang Mayonnaise Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Roland® Gochujang
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Burger buns, toasted
- Red onions, sliced
For the Burgers
- Combine all ingredients listed under burgers and mix well.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions and form into patties.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Grill over medium/high heat until cooked through, using avocado oil as needed.
For the Gochujang Mayonnaise
- Mix all the ingredients listed under gochujang sauce.
- Top one half of the toasted bun with lettuce, a burger patty, and red onions. Place the other half of the bun on top. Dip the burgers in Gochujang sauce and enjoy. Serve with French fries.