Ras El Hanout Chicken Kebabs with Tahini Sauce
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4 Servings
Marinated chicken kebabs are dressed with a creamy tahini sauce to make a flavorful appetizer or entrée for spring and summer.
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp. Roland® Ras el Hanout
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of one lemon
- Roland® Bamboo Skewers, 8-12 inches in length
- 1/2 cup Roland® Tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tsp. Roland® Fine Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Place skewers in a bowl with warm water and soak for at least one hour
- Cut chicken thighs into chunks
- In a shallow bowl, toss chicken, spices, garlic, and lemon juice until chicken is evenly coated
- Cover bowl, place in refrigerator and let chicken marinate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours
- While chicken is marinating, make the tahini sauce by combining all ingredients in a small mixing bowl, set aside
- Take chicken out of the refrigerator and thread four to five pieces of chicken onto each skewer
- Grill or bake the chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°
- Serve with tahini sauce
In This Recipe
Ras el Hanout Spice Blend
#75072 | 3 OZ.
#70150 | 16 OZ.
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.
Bamboo Skewers 12" x 3mm
#71516 | 100 Pack