Papaya and Mandarin Orange Piña Colada
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
The sweetness of ripe papaya and mandarin oranges are combined with classic Piña Colada ingredients - a true beach treat!
- ½ cup Roland® Papaya Chunks, strained
- ¼ cup Roland® Fancy Whole Mandarin Orange Segments, strained
- ⅓ cup Roland® Cream Of Coconut, shaken
- 2 oz white rum
- ¼ oz lime juice
- Orange sugar, for rim
- Roland® Maraschino Cherries, for garnish
- Blood orange, for garnish
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- Decorative umbrella, for garnish
- In the carafe of a blender add papaya, mandarin oranges, coconut cream, white rum, lime juice, and 1- 1 ½ cups of ice. Pulse to combine
- Pour into a glass and garnish with blood orange, maraschino cherries, and an umbrella
In This Recipe
Cream of Coconut
#71240 | 15 OZ.
Fancy Whole Mandarin Orange Segments in Light Syrup
#64006 | 11 OZ.
Papaya Chunks in Light Syrup
#61312 | 15 OZ.
Maraschino Cherries with Stems
#60440 | 10 OZ.