Mediterranean Grilled Cheese
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 1 Serving
This twist on a lunch classic combines savory Mediterranean flavors and cheese to create a melty sandwich.
- 2 Roland® Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 1/4 cup Roland® Pitted Country Olive Mix
- 1 Roland® Roasted Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 cup Roland® Basil Pesto
- 2 slices Dill Havarti cheese
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 slices peasant bread
- Spread mayonnaise on the outsides of your slices of bread
- Spread pesto on the inner pieces of your bread
- Build and layer vegetables with cheese
- Cook in a panini press or in a frying pan on the stove until cheese melts
In This Recipe
Grilled Artichoke Hearts Marinated in Vinegar and Oil
#31010 | 4.18 LB.
Pitted Country Olives Mix
#71760 | 5 LB. DW.
Fire-Roasted Yellow Peppers
#45648 | 28 OZ.