Lo Mein Noodle Bowl
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4-6 Servings
This flavorful noodle bowl pairs umami flavors with vegetables and poultry to create a hearty lunch or dinner meal.
- 12.8 oz. Roland® Organic Lo Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 lb. chicken thighs or breast, cooked and diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup Roland® Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Roland® Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Roland® Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 1 tbsp. Roland® Black Sesame Seeds
- 3/4 tbsp. Roland® Fine Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook chicken and slice
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook noodles for 3-5 minutes or until tender
- Drain noodles and run under cold water until room temperature
- Place noodles in a large bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl add the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, brown sugar and lime juice. Whisk to combine
- Slowly drizzle the vegetable oil in while whisking until combined. Add salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing into the noodles
- Top the bowl with chicken, edamame, cucumber, and sesame seeds to serve
In This Recipe
Organic Lo Mein Noodles
#72312 | 12.8 OZ
#87084 | 8.5 FL.OZ.
Toasted Sesame Oil
#87124 | 6.28 FL.OZ.
Black Sesame Seeds
#84238 | 4.12 OZ.