Lebanese Breakfast Pizza
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 6-8 Slices of 12” Thin Crust
Switch up a breakfast or brunch menu with this eye-catching pizza – 26% of consumers say they enjoy eating foods that are associated with lunch or dinner for breakfast (Restaurant Business).
- Roll out fresh pizza dough to a 12″ round thin crust pizza or place a premade 12″ thin crust pizza on a nonstick sheet tray or baking stone.
- Take 2 of the 3 Tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and spread across the entire pizza crust.
- Bake in oven until approximately 3 minutes before it’s fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and generously sprinkle the Za’atar Spice Blend across the pizza, using it all. Add the Diced Fire-Roasted Red Peppers and place back in the oven to finish cooking.
- Fry 2 eggs in a pan and place them on opposite sides of the pizza, once cooked.
- Garnish with dollops of sour cream, the greens, and the remaining Tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.