Kimchi Fried Rice with Gochujang
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 4-5 Servings
This flavorful Kimchi Fried Rice with Gochujang from influencer and recipe developer @skillettoplate is a simple yet flavorful dinner option.
- 4 cups cooked day-old white rice
- 2 teaspoons Roland® Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons Roland® Gochujang (get the Gochujang on Amazon)
- 1 cup kimchi, packed and strained completely
- 3 tablespoons kimchi juice (from kimchi above)
- 3 fried eggs
- Roland® Black Sesame Seeds, for sprinkling
- Steamed Bok choy
- Pot stickers
- Strain the kimchi completely from its juices and set aside the strained kimchi and kimchi juice separately
- In a wok heat the sesame oil. Add the garlic cloves and sauté for one minute
- Add the strained kimchi and sauté for one minute or until the moisture evaporates
- Add the cooked rice and gochujang and stir well
- Finally, add the kimchi juice and mix well
- Serve hot topped with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds and a fried egg
*Find Janani on Instagram at @skillettoplate
In This Recipe
#87720 | 17.6 OZ.
Toasted Sesame Oil
#87122 | 6.28 FL.OZ.
Black Sesame Seeds
#84238 | 4.12 OZ.