Chipotle-Maple Roasted Cauliflower
Looking to sneak some veggies into your Super Bowl menu? Swap out chicken for cauliflower in your favorite wing recipe for a tasty plant-based alternative - or check out our Chipotle-Maple Roasted Cauliflower recipe below!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. Roland® Chipotle Pepper Paste (more or less depending on spice tolerance)
- 2 tbsp. Roland® Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tbsp. Roland® Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Roland® Fine Crystal Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower head in small florets and put in a large bowl.
- Whisk chipotle paste, maple syrup, garlic, lime juice, grape seed oil, cumin, paprika, and onion powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour chipotle mixture over cauliflower and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out seasoned cauliflower on a non-stick sheet pan and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes. Rotate pan ½ way through.
- Serve the cauliflower with a dip on the side.
- *Alternative: batter and fry the cauliflower for a crispier result!
In This Recipe
Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste
#71690 | 16 FL.OZ.
#70608 | 5 L.
Chipotle Pepper Paste
#45786 | 7 OZ.
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.