Caramelized Onion and Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 12 Sliders
These buffalo chicken sliders developed by digital creator and food photographer Swarnika (@swarnika_) are cheesy, buttery, and incorporate Roland® Caramelized Onions for an added sweetness.
- 12 brioche rolls
- 1 small rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Roland® Caramelized Onions
- 2 cups grated favorite cheese blend (we used Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Monterey jack)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat 4 tablespoons butter in skillet. Add the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes until chicken is heated through and is beginning to brown at the edges. Keep aside.
- Slice the brioche rolls horizontally in half without tearing the individual rolls apart.
- On the bottom layer of the sliced rolls, add the caramelized onions in a layer.
- Top with shredded chicken as a second layer.
- Add the cheese blend as a third layer completely covering the chicken.
- Place the top layer of the brioche rolls. Mix two tablespoons of melted butter with minced garlic and parsley.
- Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter and bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with coleslaw.
*Find Swarnika on Instagram at @swarnika_