Difficulty: Easy | Makes: 10-15 Servings
A simple, yet flavorful appetizer comprised of oven-roasted cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze. Perfect for dinner parties and other large gatherings, these skewers are quick and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 bag of Roland® Oven-Roasted Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 8 oz. containers of mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 40-50 fresh basil leaves
- Roland® Bamboo Skewers, 5 or 6 inches in size
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Roland® Balsamic Glaze, drizzled (get the Balsamic Glaze on Amazon)
- Drain tomatoes and slice the larger tomatoes in half lengthwise
- Assemble skewers in this order: tomato, basil leaf, mozzarella ball
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Place on a tray and drizzle with Roland® Balsamic Glaze
* Quick Tip: oil from tomatoes can be saved and used for marinades, vinaigrettes, or sauces
In This Recipe
Oven-Roasted Red Cherry Tomatoes
#45926 | 32 OZ.
Glaze made with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
#70430 | 7.27 FL.OZ.
Bamboo Skewers 6" x 2.5mm
#71504 | 100 Pack
Fine Crystal Sea Salt
#70826 | 8.8 OZ.